The complete isolation and beauty of Poronui is a catalyst for clear thinking, planning and strategizing.
Whether your focus is rewards and incentives, challenges, team building experiences or simply relaxation we can design a program to meet your needs.
- Safari Camp - 2 guest rooms (share twin, double, single) complete isolation with only radio contact with the outside world
- Blake House - 4 guest rooms (share twin, double, single) plus additional accommodation in 2 bunk rooms for 8 additional guests. The two large reception rooms lend themselves to meetings, presentations and dining.
- Lodge - 7 guest rooms (share twin, double, single). The main Lodge is ideal for meetings, presentations and dining
- Single Occupancy 11 Lodge and Blake House
- Twin Occupancy 22 Lodge and Blake House
- Boardroom Style 22
- Theatre Style 40
Projector and Screen Whiteboard and Pens Flip Charts Speaker Phones Printing and Copying Services
Lunch / Dinner 40 Cocktail Style 60
Both resident and non-resident events can be accommodated
Larger non resident events are also possible.
The Poronui activities are all available including:
- Quad bikes, fly fishing, hunting, sporting clays, archery, air rifles, horse riding, mountain bikes, walking, cooking and butchery, wine and honey tasting.
Design your own team building programme by making use of the activities and venues available on Poronui.
A popular choice is The Executive Survivor - Boardroom to Bush and Back
It is an immersive cultural experience that will take your team out of their 21st century comfort zones and back to early Maori days of living off the land. This is a two day team building program with a couple of theme options based around Maori culture and wild food.
Whether it's competing in an activity of choice or trying something for the first time the support of the team gives tremendous confidence. Team rivalry is encouraged and friendly banter compulsory!
Popular choices include:
- Sporting Clays, Archery, Air Rifle Tournaments
- The Ultimate Challenge
- Ready for the Wild
The Ultimate Challenge
A team event with choice of multiple challenges including:
- Sporting Clays, Archery, Rifle Shooting, Axe Throwing, Chicken Run (tunnel vision challenge), Poronui Cricket, Casting, Food Tasting, Tight Rope
Ready For The Wild
An Interactive Luxury and Wilderness Experience
Are you ready for the wild? Could you live off the land - albeit with luxury lodgings and fine wine to fall back on? Now is the time to test your mettle!
If you're looking for something very special for a group of twenty people, then this is the event for you. De-camp to Poronui for two nights and take part in ten interactive challenges, all of them exploiting the natural assets of Poronui, at least one of them guaranteed to take you out of your comfort zone - no matter what your background.
Designed by creative experience specialist Greg Norris from OneNineFive, celebrity TV presenter and Chef Al Brown and the crew from Poronui, this hands-on event combines a diverse range of outdoor tasks, along with some classic Poronui ‘Masterchef’ style wild-food challenges. Subject to his availability, Al can join you all for your entire time at Poronui.
Package includes: two nights luxury accommodation for 20 people (twin share or double), lodge dinner and wild food dinner, country breakfasts, morning and afternoon tea, lunch, house beverage and bar facilities, use of conference room, Poronui staff for each event, event facilitator, all resources and equipment, prizes and awards including hand crafted antler trophies.
4WD vehicles not included. Conditions apply.