Winter Wonderland at Blake House
Experience the magic of Blake House in its winter cloak.
Blake House reflects the grandeur of high country New Zealand and is an ideal location for groups of friends or extended family. Settle in and make the house your home, complete with private chef each evening and provisions supplied for breakfast and lunch.
The tone of the stay is up to you! Seek out the challenges of the outdoors with the option for professional guidance or simply curl up with a good book in front of the crackling log fires.
This special 3-night offer includes:
• Exclusive use of Blake House for 3 nights double/twin accommodation for 8 people
• Your own private chef and service for daily canapes, pre-dinner drinks and gourmet dinner
• Daily provisions from the Poronui Kitchen for breakfast, lunch and snacks
• Daily servicing of the house,
• Use of the Stables facilities – Snooker Room, Sauna, Steam Room and Gymnasium
Maps available for walks and mountain bike rides.
Additional activity options (price available on request):
• Guided hikes, mountain bike rides, archery, sporting clays, fishing and hunting
• Culinary courses with Head Chef, Steven Paterson
• Poronui Manuka Honey Experience including presentation by Poronui’s apiarist, Thomas Orr
• Spa treatments
Rate: $1,000 per couple, per night (including GST) based on a group of 8 guests, double or twin occupancy.
This offer is available from Friday 1st June until Wednesday 31st October 2018, subject to availability.