- The geothermal area of the Central North Island - geysers and mud pools
- The adrenaline capital Taupo – bungy jumping, tandem sky diving, white water rafting, canoeing, jet boating, water skiing, heli flights
- Rotorua – the heart of Maori culture
- The wine growing region of Hawkes Bay – wine tasting and gourmet cuisine
- The Tongariro Alpine Crossing – a dual World Heritage site and ranked among the top ten single-day treks in the world
There is plenty of diversity to cater for all interests.
Let us design a sightseeing tour with one of our knowledgeable guides or set you off with maps in hand.