Thanksgiving at Poronui
A Special Thanksgiving Escape NZ$5,200.00 pp incl GST
Spend Thanksgiving this year at Poronui - New Zealand's premier fly fishing lodge.
Take three or four days off work and have an extended break in New Zealand with five full days of fishing. Enjoy the company of like-minded anglers in the serenity of our pristine back country wilderness and save with our shoulder season tariffs on this special Thanksgiving price.
Depart the US on Friday 16 November and arrive in New Zealand on Sunday. We will collect you from Taupo airport and transfer you to Poronui. Experience five full days of fabulous early season fishing and leave New Zealand on Saturday 24 November. Arrive home the same day, fully re-charged and ready for the week ahead.
On Thursday 22 November we will serve a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with a Kiwi twist - turkey, cranberries, stuffing, a selection of side dishes, topped off with delicious apple and pumpkin pies - not to mention a few additional tasty treats.
The Thanksgiving Package includes:
- 6 nights share twin luxury accommodation
- 5 days share twin guided fishing
- The use of any fishing equipment required (or BYO)
- A helicopter fly-out to a remote river for fishing, on the day of your choice
- Country breakfasts, stream side lunches, gourmet dinners - including Thanksgiving Dinner
- Pre-dinner drinks, house wine and beer throughout your stay
- Same day personal laundry service
- Taupo airport transfers.
The Thanksgiving Package is offered at a special price and is available on a first-in basis. Limited rooms are available. Be quick! Make an inquiry by email
now, or phone Eve or Claire on +64 7 384 2080.
PS: By returning on Saturday you will avoid the usual airport crush State-side on Sunday. Book Now!